This is a small bugfix release that fixes a couple of issues in 5.3.0.
You should upgrade if you're using persistent_id in session.save_path orof if you're having trouble building 5.3.0 because the php_hash_bin2hexsymbol is missing.
You can find a detailed list of changes in Changelog.md and package.xml
- Sponsors~ Audiomack - https://audiomack.com~ BlueHost - https://bluehost.com~ Redis Cache Pro for WordPress - https://wprediscache.com~ Avtandil Kikabidze - https://github.com/akalongman
- Properly clean up on session start failure [066cff6a] (Michael Grunder)
- Treat NULL as a failure for redis_extract_auth_info [49428a2f, 14ac969d](Michael Grunder)
- Don't dereference a NULL zend_string or efree one [ff2e160f, 7fed06f2](Michael Grunder)
- Fix config.m4 messages and test for and include php_hash.h [83a1b7c5,3c56289c, 08f202e7] (Remi Collet)
- Add openSUSE installation instructions [13a168f4] (Pavlo Yatsukhnenko)
- Remove EOL Fedora installation instructions [b4779e6a] (Remi Collet)